Join the Pauline E. Hopkins Society for the first time, or renew your membership today! Our membership period runs on a calendar year, from January 1 to December 31. Membership benefits include:
- Participation in a vibrant society dedicated to “increasing public awareness and perpetuating the study and appreciation of the life, career, works, communities and legacy of Pauline Hopkins.”
- Opportunities to shape the Society through participation as an officer, committee member, or voting member.
- Submission and presentation opportunities for the PEHS’s annual ALA conference panels.
- Support of and opportunity to submit to the Society’s professional scholarship award, with cash prize.
- Support of the study of Hopkins in secondary schools through the Society’s high school scholarship awards.
We need a strong and diverse membership to strive toward our goals, and we hope you will consider joining us.
Join or Renew Your Membership Online
The online form also provides an option to print and submit payment by check, should you prefer. Contact Membership Officer Alisha Knight with any questions.